Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 6: A Picture of Something That Makes You Happy

HAPPY WEEKEND! So I am breaking from my typical weekend rest from blogging to show my dedication to the 30 day blog challenge! Soo we are going to keep this short n sweet mmmkkk!! (Oh and I didn't forget the Day 5 but I kinda covered the fam in day 4! No need to repeat :) Soo here are some picture(s) that make me oohhh so happy! Hope everyone is having a happy restful weekend!

I LOVE this picture- one of the most pure emotional moments between daddy and I

OK so I could only select one but EVERY picture from our honeymoon- such an amazing time


My wonderful hubby and our AMAZING wedding!

Wedding pictures!! So ready for the rest to come in

My grandparents who I love more than life itself

Truly amazing friends


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the 4th picture you posted, of you and your hubby looking opposite ways, GORGEOUS! You were such a beautiful bride girl!

    Hope you're having a WONDERFUL weekend. I took pictures of all the wreaths last night, with you in mind. I'll post about it Monday ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures! Hope you had a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails