Good Morning! Sadly it's Monday AGAIN- my least favorite day of the week. I am extra sleepy today because this darn eastern time TV schedule is getting to me! Everything in eastern time comes on later which means I don't get to bed till later but still have to get up so freaking early. Last night Hubs and I got on a Sister Wives marathon leading up to the finale. I have soooo many questions I don't even know where to begin. Isn't it illegal to have more than one wife?! Like only the first marriage is recognized by the government right?! And if this is true- then the rest just clame single mother with lots of kids to gov't on their taxes?! I don't get it. And pretty sure last night it looked like they were drinking-!?! Anywho, ok so on to a place I've traveled to- DUH this is easy! Our honeymoon was by far the most amazing trip I have ever been on. YES, it was our honeymoon but the resort was amazing, the relaxation was perfect, and spending 9 days with my husband and no stresses in the world- indescribable. It is a trip I will remember forever.
We went to the Rivera Maya
It was beyond amazing! Our room, to the food to the endless drinks, perfect weather, service the whole 9 yards was amazing! I'm hoping our first year of marriage goes by super quickly because hubby and i want to go on a one year vacay somewhere similar. Eventually we want to go back- but we want to explore the wonderfulness of ALL INCLUSIVE resorts the wonderful tropical places of the world have to offer! *Suggestions welcomed*
AHHH- I am going to go float away in all inclusive resort paradise! HAPPY MONDAY!






looks like an amazing vacation! I could use one right now!
ReplyDeleteYou MUST go to Ocho Rios, Jamaica at some point! HEAVEN on earth!
ReplyDeleteI recorded ALL the episodes of Sister Wives last night, so I will be catching up on them tonight. I find that show highly interesting, and can't stop watching it, for whatever reason! Its like a train wreck that I can't look away from, HA!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
xoxo
Love your pictures, looks like a wonderful time!! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks beautiful. Would love to go there.
ReplyDeletelooks like a beautiful place!
ReplyDelete