Monday, October 18, 2010

Miscellaneous Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Time to hook up and play a little Miscellaneous Monday! These are always fun since well Monday always brings new and interesting thoughts to the week.... mmkkk here we go

ONE: I am on a search for skinny jeans. Now let me explain- I don't need the ENTIRE jean to be skinny- just the bottom of the jean so I can tuck them into my CUTE new boots. Just because I want skinny bottom jeans does NOT mean I want skinny suck the life out of me entire jeans. Is this too much to ask for?

TWO: I am going to continue my rant from the first post on this Sister Wives show. If anyone and I mean ANYONE can explain this to me in great detail I would greatly appreciate it. I just DON'T get it!

THREE: Tonight hubby and I are going to downtown Atlanta to have dinner with Kara and her husband Bill. Kara was my AMAZING wedding planner who I would have DIED *yess dramatically DIED* without. When you spend so much time with someone like that you kind of get attached! I am super excited to see both of them tonight! WONERFUL people!

FOUR: Sooo dumm dumm dumm- I have officially finalized and purchased our Christmas Stockings. Ask hubby- I have been OCD to the extreme on finding these. I found a lady on Etsy Stockings!! who was so wonderful to work with and is custom making our stockings. It is nothing like what is on her site- I highly reccomend anyone who needs some stockings made to check her out! Super reasonable to- ok I'm done sounding like an advertisment now :) Pictures to come ASAP when they arrive

FIVE: This weekend is homecoming at the good ole Middle Tennessee State University (where hubby and i went to college). My sorority is having an alumni tent and get together and I must tell you- I am SUPER exciting- if only for a day to go pretend to be youthful, fun and exciting. Well- I doubt I will be walking around tailgate with a bladder of wine in my hand as in the college days (yes I was THAT brat that would not drink beer and insisted on my wine) but it will be soo good to see all the girls and friends from the good ole days! YIIPPPEEE! Go Blue Raiders


Thats all I got for now! Enjoy your Monday

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.
— Psalm 27:14 (NIV)





6 comments:

  1. Girl, I don't get SisterWives either. I haven't had a chance to watch the last couple week's episodes, so I'm behind, but I'm intrigued and just don't understand it.

    I just bought a pair of jeggings and I love them! I'm not a fan of skinny jeans, and I thought I would hate jeggings. Turns out, I love them!

    Who did you use on Etsy for stockings??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried the Jessica Simpson skinny jeans? I have 2 pair and I love them. You can get them at Overstock.com for like $25. Cheap, cute and comfy!

    Who did you use for the stockings?

    And what sorority were you in? I'm an ADPi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stockings...I have been hunting some for the longest as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need awesome Christmas stockings, too! I HATE the ones they have in the store! Ick!

    I'm following from MM!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started watching sister wives also,its very weird and different. I wish I knew what they were talking about but I just cant understand why woman would do that. When I think about having to share my hubsband with other woman its just wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see your stockings. Did you get one for the pups?

    Didn't your school play GTech this weekend? Did you make it to the game? I had so much fun in your city this past weekend!

    Hope you're having a great week girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails