Thursday, October 28, 2010

Off to the Mountains we go....

Its FINALLY here!! Its time for mini vacay couples weekend in the mountains and I am ohh sooo excited I can hardly contain myself as I sit here and work and try to look focused!! I cannot wait to spend time with the girls- we used to see each other soo much more before that little thing called life, marriage, moving, jobs came into play! There are just some friends in life that just "get" you- these are certainly some of them! And not to mention our hubbys all get along which certainly help! Speaking of hubbys- mine is slowly getting better. Still trying to milk it for all its worth but he is better enough now I can call him out on it! MEN! Anywho- soo I figured I would jump to the blog challenge since I will be out and Lord knows I will be in no mood to blog when we get back Sunday (taking a whole box of wine- hopefully that will be enough  :)
OUR CABIN :)

LOVE these girls!

Day 18-Something you regret

This one is a toughy- I don't really have anything huge I regret really. Yes, I have the million little things I wish I did, SAID or acted differently but I have always tried to never regret anything, think before I act and live life to my fullest potential... so yea- not much here- CRAZY coming from the girl who has a thought on EVERYTHING as hubby would say

Day 19-Something you miss

This is a bit easier:

I miss seeing my daddy a lot more often- right now its about once a month which is really hard for me.. phhssshh not going any further there
I miss my great grandfather- those were such good innocent young memories
I miss living in Tennessee- the comfort of my home state
I really miss my friends
Sometimes and only sometimes I miss my old job- I gave my whole heart to that job and the people there became some of my greatest friends. I love my new job in Atlanta but it's just not the same quite yet
I miss my wedding day (is that allowed)?! :)
I miss our honeymoon even more

Day 20-Nicknames

This is a fun one! I have had MANY

Jess
Jessie
Jessica Lauren (uhh ohh I'm in trouble)
Put (my last name was Putman)
Put Put (original)
Put Mut
Putman
JP

YEP that about wraps it up!

Day 21-Picture of yourself

**I am NOT a fan of pictures of just me- UGH!!



Pretty Bridal
Typical me always in sunglasses
Even more typical me being stupid!

MMMKKK well off to get some work done *or at least try* and leaving work midday to head home, check of the hubby's to-do list today and head on out!! Hope you all have a fantabulous rest of the week and weekend! See you MONDAY!!!!

**OK OK I might come back for thoughtless thursday GEEZZ**






2 comments:

  1. You are so cute :) I love the pictures of just you! Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have given you an award!!!! Check out my blog sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails