Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday- All things crafts

Its my favorite day! Thoughtless Thursday! I always love hooking up with Katie for a good ole day of thoughtlessness! It's really overdue by the time we get to this point in the week! So as most of you have seen I have been on a roll with my crafts and decorating lately! Soo here is my latest project, soon to be project and maybe a little help the blog world can provide!! Happy thoughtlessness!

Not in place but my new fall centerpiece

Next project- pine cone wreath from all the lovely pine cones in the yard

My new hunt- for new stockings for our 1st year of marriage!

Taking suggestions on WHERE to find good stockings?!?!


Well off to start my long journey home filled with bad drivers, SLOW drivers and people who I wonder how in the heck they have drivers licenses at all!!!

This is pretty much what it looks like all 28 miles home


 





5 comments:

  1. I always love Pottery Barn's stockings! And Ballard Designts has some good ones as well! New follower from Katie's page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First- LOVE the centerpiece, can you duplicate it for me? HA!

    Second- I'm totally having a girls wreath craft night tomorrow night, if you lived closer I'd totally invite you ;)

    Drive careful! Love that last sign in the photo, HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to find new stockings too! My husband refuses to give up his childhood stocking which stays at his parent's house, but I say we need stockings in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to find some cute stockings too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails