Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday- All things ORANGE


Hooking up with Katie today at Life in the Fulmer Lane to play along with Thoughtless Thursday! Katie's blog is ALWAYS a funny one to check out!

Now off to the Thoughlessness of the day (thank goodness- its been a LONG week)

Loving this craftyness I've been in lately! Last night was wreath making night and mantle decorating (Pictures to come I promise).

It will look something more like this once its up (and not sitting on my desk at work)



 Last weekend was pumpkin topiary weekend which created this lovely fellow

This weekend's agenda consist of painting pumpkins to replace the above little guy who decided to get infested with bugs this week :(


The rest of this weekend will consist of watching my beloved Vols take on the Bulldogs! This is especially a BIG game now that I live in Georgia and well I need some good ole' Tennessee bragging rights!!


**How cool is this- I wish I didn't find this because in this creative state I'm in I just might attempt it**

Finally I leave you with my sweet baby girl in their UT attire

HOW STEAKIN FREAKING PRECIOUS is she!?

More house decorating pics to come!! Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. I love the wreath! I've tried making one, but wasn't successful. I get distracted easily so that doesn't help. I love the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you really are little miss crafty these days!

    My pups have the exact same sweater - just for Bama. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your fall crafts! The topiary is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fall crafts! I'm a fellow Tennesseean and new follower! Cute blog!

    Simply Smithwick
    carolineandfredsmithwick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dog is precious! Is she a golden? I have a Golden mix and she is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails