Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday

Hooking up with the always Funny Katie for Thoughtless Thursday! Her blog is just too cute and always so freaking funny! Anywho- here is my thoughtlessness and thoughts as of 10:00am eastern standard time (T minus 2 hours to go)

Lots of wine this weekend

beautiful fall in the mountains

homey cabin time

Spending time with these guys


Warm cozy fireplace all weekend!!
 
 
 
THE END




6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time! I know you will!!! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend! That sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fabulous weekend! I'm SUPER jealous! :D
    Take LOTS of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun, sweetie! Great pictures! And guess what?! I have an award for you at my blog! Please come visit me and pick it up :))
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I gave you an award and tagged some questions for you! Come to my blog and check it out :)

    http://tasharogers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails