Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy 2011!!

Only 4 days late... give me a break :) I hope you all had a fabulous New Years! I can say this year will definitely go down as a memorable New Years for me... We had 2 of our most wonderful friends and their boys down for New Years. It was soo nice to have friends come and see our house that we have worked so hard for and to be able to go out in Atlanta and celebrate just made it even more wonderful: Pictures in review



Trying to keep it simple and classy! But there was lots of fun to be had! So thankful for wonderful fun friends!


As the new year approaches we ALL try to think of what we want hope dream expect of the new year. Its a time for new adventures old closures and everything in between. Sooo here are some of mine:

FINALLY settle down in our marriage- By this I mean Im ready to just relax, spend some time at home with hubs and enjoy each other. It seems like ever since we have been married we have done nothing but spend it all in the car traveling. Ready to create our OWN schedule for once

Hubs and I are starting a new venture. I bought a Cricut a month or so back and I really want to explore my inner crafty self. I DREAM of the day where I have blogs like House of Hepworths or Thrifty Decor Chic or Young House Love where I can focus daily on decorating crafts and everything in between. For now though hubs and I are going to open an Etsy site and see where that goes




Like the rest of the free world I would love to lose some weight- just want to get down to where I was at the wedding- seems easy until I look back and remember how many weeks I probably DIDNT eat due to stress... ambitious :)

I really want to find my niche here in Atlanta- still feel like a lost  puppy at times and it can get quite lonely. So thankful for a wonderful beyond blessed hubby but sometimes there is nothing like a good group of great girlfriends, the bachelor and some wine!


Well here is to 2011- can't wait to see what you bring

*The 335 million jackpot tonight would be a great start- just sayin



4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful New Year celebration! I love what you have started for your Etsy venture! One of those wine bottles would look great in my kitchen! Happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like ya'll had a great time! Missed you! We must catch up soon!

    Love the letters on the wine bottles. I got a few cartridges and some vinyl for my cricut for Christmas as well, can't wait to have time to play with it all! Wish we lived closer and we could have craft nights ;)

    Happy New Year friend!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a cricut and loooove it! you will love yours! let me know if you find any great craft ideas with it!!! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to get one of the wine bottles...email me!!!!

    And I totally agree about settling down in marriage...I feel like we spent more time together before we were married!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails