Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday- House Decor on my Mind

Happy Thoughtless Thursday!
Head on over to http://lifeinthefulmerlane.blogspot.com/ for this weeks Thoughtless Thursday! Mine is revolving around the new house and my decorating that I FINALLY get to do! I am super excited! Currently I am hunting for a Bistro table for our kitchen. We have the big table in the dining room but I want something small and cute (and inexpensive) for the kitchen!
Thoughts:




NEXT on the agenda is curtains! I want full fluffy warm curtains for my sitting and living room! I have struggling in this department because i cant find exactly what I want! No pictures here because I have NO idea what I'm looking for yet! Update to come!

My outside area is amazing at the house! I got a lovely one of these for the deck so now i'm on a mission to complete the "outdoor living area"



This would be my dream area... (one day)


or even....


But for now I will stick with watching the Better Homes and Gardens Patio Line at Walmart go to clearance

1 comment:

  1. I love the outdoor spaces. We just updated our deck and I love it - it's so much larger and nicer. We are adding a firepit this fall. It will be so nice to enjoy evenings with the hubby there.

    I have lived in my house for two years and STILL don't have curtains for my bedroom. I just can't find anything I like. So if you find something good let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails