It's Thoughtless Thursday!! YAY! Maybe my most favorite blog day- besides Wedding Wednesday at the moment because i just google my random thoughts, blog it down and WAHHLLAA BLOG Complete!
I have a small obsession with Route 44 drinks from Sonic! There is something about the ice and the drink that just gets me everytime! I usually get their unsweet tea because they seam to be the ONLY place in the whole freaking south that knows how to make unsweet tea without it somehow having somesort of sweet in it! YES i understand I live in the great state of Tennessee and I am population 1 who drinks unsweet tea but how hard is it to make unsweet tea and not look at me like I am crazy when I ask for it.... ok done jumbling rambling but HENCE- I LOVE SONIC! THANK YOU SONIC for getting my unsweet tea fix complete and not starting my morning off badly
2. THANK you blogger for cooperating and not being a pain in blogworld when i am trying to post pictures. It has been awfully nice of you to understand that everytime I want to insert a picture I don't want you to pull it out of *(^$^%^ on where to put it. You have eliminated at least 20 curse words from my vocabulary daily.
Thats all for now.... Dance lessons tonight with daddy! Really starting to enjoy these!! You might see me on Dancing with the Stars next season! WHO knows...
Until then this will be my day at the office :)








Yumm! That unsweet tea looks amazing! And it's always so nice when blogger cooperates, if only it happened regularly :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE SONIC DRINKS! I get a Vanilla Dr. Pepper almost daily if possible especially during Happy Hour! Wahoo! They make my day! :-)
ReplyDeletemmmm. sonic drinks. i may just have to have one now! and it's only 9:30 in the morning.
ReplyDeletethanks for playing!!!