Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wedding Wednesday- :LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN

Wedding Wednesday

Ahh yes as we are vastly OMG I can’t believe how close we are and how much I have to do i'm probably going to have a heart attack approaching the wedding I’m sure my Wedding Wednesday’s will be full of a conversation that would go something like this:

ME: My wedding workbook check list sure is growing

Blog world: This girl has a wedding excel workbook? Yea I think she is losing it, or just crazy, or maybe both…

Me: I hope they tie my sashes pretty- I do not want a funky looking bow or I will NOT be happy with SOMEONE

Blog World: They are sashes- people will sit in the chairs and the sashes will be messed up before you can say 4 tier wedding cake in Aug….

Me: 4 tier fondant wedding cake in August- LORD HELP ME/ what the heck was I thinking getting married in August

Blog World: WHO gets married in August, in the south, in the state of Tennessee with the most humidity ever!?

Me: I am SO beyond ready excited jumping up and down on my bed for August 21st to be here AND BE DONE

Blog World: Us too, we are tired of hearing about this dang wedding!
THE END!


OK Now that i got that out of my system I do have some excitingness about the wedding. Tonight my daddy and I are starting our dance lessons for our first dance. There are many reasons for this
1. My daddy does not dance, does not like to dance, does not like to dance in front of 200 people (hence lessons)
2. Butterfly Kisses has been our song since I was a little girl and he gave me the book. Yes, this is sweet however for any of you that have heard this song its a tear jerker.
3. And let me elaborate on tear jerker- my daddy and I are extremely close. He is my best friend. And I can't hardly tell him I love him and give him a hug without tearing up more less dancing to "our song" for 4 minutes, at my wedding, in my wedding dress and him in a tux with everyone I have ever met in my whole life that pretty much is attending this wedding GRRRRRR watching us!
4. Hence DANCE Lessons!

I really think it will help us desensatize the emotion out of all this and we can just enjoy ourselves! Oh and if you have never heard the song before- You need to go listen
(Warning it may cause tears-happy tears I promise- especially for you daddy's girls out there)







3 comments:

  1. How exciting! When I got married, we had practically everything in an Excel spreadsheet, just so we could keep track of it. Not crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH YAY! That makes me feel soo much better that im not the only OCD one here! THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I'm not tired of hearing about your wedding details - it will be here so soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails