Oh how perfectly today falls for wedding Wednesday…. EXACTLY 1 long month from today I will be excited, crying, freaking out, overwhelmed, nervous, not eating, needing a few drinks getting married.
I absolutely cannot believe we are finally at this point! Jeremy and I got engaged LAST February and its been a long crazy journey since then! I can't tell you how many of my friends have dated, gotten engaged, gotten married, built a house, went on a honeymoon and hhhuummpppphhh I'm still waiting!
Although, yes I am excited about the wedding day and the experience I just am soo ready to be married, to be done with the planning and the stresses, the long distance relationship, seeing each other 4 days a months and having these prescious little babies back
I have missed our "girls" so stinkin much I can't hardly stand it sometimes!
Ahhh.... I CAN'T wait!
Speaking of....
I REALLY need to try on my wedding dress! I just have this horribly scared feeling I will need to lose like 10 pounds for the dang thing to zip... hmmm
I'm not sure what it is but ever sense the 1/2 marathon my body has just had limited desire to work out! I think it's because I killed myself training for that thing!
Current To do List:
Receive all Invitations
Finalize catering
Put together center pieces
Figure out bridesmaids gifts (WHY is everything on BACKORDER- GRRR)
Wedding Favors
Get programs printed
Work on Government needed things (marriage liscence etc...)
Regain sanity
HAPPY WEDNESDAY






Let the countdown begin! I hope it all comes together smoothly for you! :)
ReplyDeleteYay for you! The last month was the only stressful time for me, but it wasn't that bad. I was so ready to be married, I didn't care what went wrong. Enjoy thiks last month and know that it will all come together!
ReplyDelete