Monday, August 16, 2010

All Things Monday

Happy Monday All! I hope you had fan-tabulous weekend! Mine was just what the doctor ordered! After a week of house sitting I went back home on Saturday which was wonderful- I am extremely OCD organized and have to have things like I like them so as nice as it was to be a bit closer to the office and hang out with these two guys....
it was nice to get home, get laundry done and get my car into order from the collections over the week!

Saturday evening I went with the parentals to 3rd and Lindsley to listen to some artist which was just so nice and relaxing! I rarely get to go out these days with all things moving, wedding, job etc (the usual) so I NEEDED really enjoyed my couple glasses of wine, unhealthy chicken quesadilla and live music! I will also thoroughly enjoy regaining this since of normal life in approx. 5 DAYS!!

YES, thats right in 5 whole days it is FINALLY wedding day and I could not be happier! Everyone the past few weeks has kept asking if I am nervous- well the butterfly stomach finally kicked in yesterday afternoon as I was building my centerpieces and thought WHOA this is REALLY about to happen! YAY! 3 day work week and then I'm officially off to wedding LA LA land and Honeymoon PARADISE!

Speaking of yesterday- does anyone have those days where you don't shower or put on a hint of makeup all day, stay in your sweats and just do NOTHING?! Thats how my Sunday was, and it was SPECTACULAR! I slept in, watched TV, built all my centerpieces, hung out with the parents and just did NOTHING! We grilled steaks followed by wine drinking and sitting outside- it was perfect! JUST what the wedding doctor ordered! I love nothing more than hanging out with my family and just doing nothing! It's just such a blessing to have wonderful parents that you can just chill with!

**sidenote- before you think i am a bad person for my wine drinking, lack of showering and not going to church i pinky blog promise once I get to Atlanta and settled I will resume all normal activities that include church every sunday, showering and not being lazy! However one measly little Sunday like yesterday just did the body good! I hope you understand :)

OK well thats all I got for ya today! Nothing exciting sorry :) Hope you all have a wonderful Monday! I am in WEDDING WEEK MODE!! YIIPPEEEE
Headed my way!!!

2 comments:

  1. Boxers - I didn't know you had boxers? I love them! Cute picture!

    I'm super jealous of your sweatpants Sunday. Our weekends have been crazy around here and I just need to relax and do NOTHING!

    You're getting married this weekend! YAY!!! Hope this week goes by quickly and as painlessly as possible for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! I hope this week goes by quickly for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails