I can't believe I missed Monday blog day! For one I love Miscellaneous Mondays, secondly I was SOO excited to share my blog makeover that the wonderufl Brittney at SueBellBlogs created for me! I was in HUGE need for a blog transformation and I am so excited with the way it turned out! You all need to check her out!
On to TOP TWO TUESDAY from Taylor at
Today the topic is Simple Pleasures.... And right now with wedding planning in full force I have many simple pleasures that I miss soo much.
1. Going to the lake- I love going out on the boat with the family and just riding around relaxing doing absolutely nothing! I always find such peace at the lake
2. I LOVE a clean house- I love the smell and the satisfaction of a clean house and the wonderufl Pinesol fresh smell and knowing my house is clean, organized and ready to relax in!
Some of my other favorites:
*Playing with my 2 amazing pups
*The fall- Decorating with anything and EVERYTHING fall
*Christmas- Decorating anything and EVERYTHING christmas
*Planting flowers in the spring
*Weekend morning storms when I dont have to get up for work
*A good pedicure
*An even better glass of wine
HAPPY TUESDAY!
Stay tuned for Wedding Wednesday! I have LOTS AND LOTS!








I love when my house is clean too! I'm a new follower your blog is adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love all of your picks too!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the blog makeover. She did such a great job. :)
ReplyDeleteI also love your picks - especially decorating for fall and Christmas. Oh I can't wait for that time of year to roll around! :)
PS - Hoping your final wedding details are coming together perfectly!