Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday Thoughts and a Missing Watch



Right now I only have 1 thought going through my head- last night I went to do the final cleaning on my apartment before I turned my keys in- this was a cluster since it was 100 degrees out, making 20+ trips to the dumpster with only a pink basket I found and the drawer of the fridge (yea I was NOT a happy camper). Especially when I had to clean a lot of BOTH parts of the cleaning agenda- GRRR thats another story. Anywho so 2 1/2 hours later I was making my last load down when a a box that had my cleaning supplies and work clothes in it fell apart. I thought I had gotten everything out of it but as of this morning my Movado watch that I got for Christmas that I had been wanting FOREVER is now missing. My only ray of hope is one last spot where I threw my clothes in a bag last night that is back at the house. My stomach is in my throat thinking I might have thrown this away with the box! Has anyone ever lost/ thrown something away completely not realizing it?!? I feel so dumb for not double triple checking but at that point I was just beyond over the entire evening! I am just sick right now

I am going to be BEYOND sad if I cant find this- maybe its just the timing of it all (see previous blog) where this is just NOT GOOD! Ohh well-

I'm working on being peppy- everyone keeps saying well look on the bright side your about to be on your honeymoon in Mexico where you can relax- yea yea yea but that just seems so stinkin far away! And now I'm watchless (*temporarily hopefully praying wishfully thinking dreaming she will reappear*)

Hopefully Today will go by quickly so I can sprint home and look for my watch- even considering running home during lunch!?! Is that horrible!

OK I'm ready to be out of my funk now and be happy- READY FOR MY LIFE BACK!!

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! That is no good...hopefully you can find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lost things like this before and it's always so upsetting. I know everyone keeps telling you to be positive - but I understand your frustration. Hopefully you find it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails