Oh goodness... where to begin! I feel like I have so much going on that its like I have TOO much to share! However, I am happy to announce something very big that has been going on for a while now (NO not preggo) but...
Jeremy and I decided that for his final 3 years in Chiro school we would move to Atlanta, GA (well Marietta specifically) so he could finish school, we would get a house and start our newly married life together there. I had been actively job hunting for a while now- not because I was unhappy where I was but so that I could move to Marietta and live with Jeremy! God has answered our prayers and on Thursday I got a job offer from a wonderful company that is in Sandy Springs- just east of Marrieta! I am BEYOND excited to be able to move into our new house, have a job to support us and FINALLY live with my hubby to be! This is a blessing beyond words!
I will miss my current job but more importantly I will REALLY miss the people I work with!
In other exciting news Jeremy and I went today and got our marriage licensee!!
It sorta became surreal today! Now its no longer 3 weeks or 3 more months its NEXT WEEK! Everything is coming together and I truly have faith everything is going to come together perfectly! I do have some super cute pics of us getting our certificate but it has our full names and address on there and I might get in trouble with the MR for posting that stuff :)
On a completely different note I had the honor of being a bridesmaid in one of my dear friend's wedding this weekend! She was the most beautiful bride and it was such a blessing to see her so happy! She truly deserves the world!
Ahh what wonderful times! I am beyond blessed! YAY for Top Two Tuesday tomorrow! I'm off to bed! It's been a long day already- and ready for this week to go by quickly!






Congratulations! What great news just before your wedding. God is blessing you and your new life you're about to start! :)
ReplyDeleteIt has been such a blessing! I can't even believe it. It truly shows his power and his plan for us! Thank you so much- you are too sweet!
ReplyDelete