Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Top Two Tueaday- Characters


I just love the creative stuff that Taylor comes up with for Top Two Tuesday! As soon as I saw this I instantly knew what my first one would be! I am a HUGE Desperate Housewives fan! Like a "don't you dare mess with me at 8:00pm on Sunday's unless it is an emergency or someone is dying and if you even think about calling you are most certainly not getting an answer from this gal" Anywho- I would love to be Eva Longoria-Parker (Gabby) on the show! She is always dressed amazingly and looks perfect! I WANT to have her body!

I could soo have the cute neighborhood lifestyle with all the women (minus the drama and killing of course) but yes I am OBSESSED with this show!

My second character was a little harder for me- I would have to say (and not being a copycat) I have always thought over the years of watching the Bachelorette how much fun that would be to see all the behind the scene drama, fun and juciy stuff not to mention getting to travel to all the amazing places (well only if I could bring Mister along too)! I have such a desire to travel and see the world one day! So I am going to say Chris Harrison! What a cool job that guy has- and UMMM has anyone seen Bachelor Pad!? I mean WOW!



OK your turn! What would be your top two?!


HAPPY TUESDAY!

1 comment:

  1. Found you on TOP TWO links! Great choices!! and I LOVE Gabby! She is my fave too!have a great Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails