Happy Sunday! I hope you all had a fan-tabulous weekend! Hubby and I just got back a few hours ago and I am completely whipped! I've been sitting on the couch trying to play blog catch up, hoping for a few cute trick-or-treaters and sipping on some Spiced Apple Cider... yummmm!!!!! Another reason why I oh so LOVE fall! I am planning on doing a seperate post on our trip soo much much much MORE to come! Anywho....
I was give this award by some of my WONDERFUL blog friends
Sarah @Butterfly Chic
To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:
{1}: Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
{2}: Share 7 things about yourself.
{3}: Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy!
{4}: Leave the recipients a note, telling them about the award.
MMKKK Soo 7 things about me (I should be good at this part)
ONE: I recently got married- August 21, 2010 to be exact. My husband and I went from long distance relationship to living under the same roof and it is AMAZING. He is such a blessing in my life
TWO: I am the biggest daddy's girl you will ever meet. My daddy is my biggest fan and he is my heart. I am who I am today because of him (I promise I'm not a sappy person at ALL- just daddy stuff :)
THREE: I am a true Southern Bell from Tennessee. I love Nashville! However we recently moved to Marietta, GA for hubby to finish up his schooling. The goal is to get back to Nashville where he can start his practice.
FOUR: We have two amazing "girls" (dogs) that are our world. They are both big mutts but they completely have us tied around their paws! It's quite pathetic
FIVE: My dream would be to open an Etsy shop and a real business one day. I would love to make decorations professionally as well as run an event planning business.
SIX: I am completely utterly over the top OBSESSED with Tennessee Volunteers Football. I have been like this my whole life. Nothing and I mean NOTHING comes between me and my football *except really not nice inconsiderate people who decide to get married in the fall :)*
SEVEN: I cannot wait to be a stay at home mom. My ultimate goal (one day) is to have 2 children and stay at home with them full time!
Now its time to pass along to some of my favorite girls and blogs!
Rebekah@ Life with the Edwards
Molly@The Fushia News
Caroline@Simply Smithwick
Kara@ The Pickerill Life
Lauren@ Lauren and Brett's Blog
Mmmkkk~! Hopefully I did this right!! I have a pounding headache- I think its from the altitude change so off to relax I go! More to come tomorrow!





I went from a long distance relationship to marriage too! Isn't it great having them with you all the time :)
ReplyDeleteGreat answers! So glad you had a great weekend, too :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along! :)