Monday, November 1, 2010

Miscellaneous Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Time to hook up for a little Miscellaneous Monday! And since it's my first day back to work (and its MONDAY) since the mini vacay this only seems appropriate as my brain is slowly functioning


ONE: Stocking pictures finally came in!! EEKKK I am just beyond exciting about these guys! Now I'm just anxiously awaiting these little fellas to plop down on my front porch and I will be just happy as a turkey (it's November now)!! I found the most wonderufl lady over at etsy to make these for us! She was just absolutely amazing! Her etsy site is HERE and she is such a joy to work with! CHRISTMAS here I come!!


TWO: How cute are these two babies in their BOO t-shirts last night! Sorry its not cuter with their faces in it but they weren't exactly cooperating very well!!

THREE: In my continuing obsession with ETSY I stumbled upon No Plain T's Her stuff is absolutely adorable and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE! I wear a lot of just plain colored stuff so I thought this would be super fun to add a bit of cuteness to the wardrobe! And she is soo reasonably prices as well!!
*Yes I was taking a picture of this ON my computer sorry*
FOUR: Soo how cute and freakin stinkin adorable are my babies?! This is right before we left for vacay Thursday. Bailee( the one on the right) was soo mad and upset we were leaving her she wouldn't even look at the camera! I know I know.... my babies are too cute for words
FIVE: Soooooooooooooo I found a house. Are we house hunting you asked?! Well no not exactly. But that doesn't stop my house hunting obsession! This house is just soo stinkin cute and Southern and has EVERYTHING I want and dream in a house!
Big Kitchen(with vaulted ceilings, updated appliances and a work island)- Check
Dining room- Check- even paited red just like I want
Covered back porch- check
Plantation shudders on the windows- DOUBLE check
Door to the outside from the master- check check
Fenced in yard for the girls- yep yep
And it's in a perfect location, and it's ummm SUPER reasonable- thank you economy. Hubby thinks I'm crazy and maybe I am but I WANT this house. I drool over this house daily! AHHHH.... we'll see :)







HAPPY MONDAY! I will be posting tonight about our weekend and mini getaway! Hope you all had a Fan-tabulous weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your stockings! I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do. I'm not good with decision making! I love No Plain T's! I got my sister a red poppy necklace and she loves it. I might just have to get one myself.

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with those stockings! That house looks amazing as well! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stockings look great!!! Etsy is awesome. And that house is amazing! And your girls look super cute in their shirts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stockings! And your pups are adorable, too! Heck yeah for the house, too! :)
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stockings turned out great! Love the house too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails