Friday, May 14, 2010

My Life for the next 3 months

So after our amazing win last night in flag football-which may I add got pretty intense, it was like 11:30 before I got in bed (a full 2 hours past my bedtime) I was still pumped up and wide awake from the game. I began to think about this weekend, next week, things i needed to get done which quickly led to the next 3 months and beyond- needless to say I  did not get much sleep.
The next 3 months go something like this (I'll try to make it short):
This weekend bridesmaid dress fitting/ Grandparents visit/ home to see parents
5/21 weekend- Jackson Wine event, Savannah for Jeremy's brother's graduation
5/28 weekend-Engagement session/ Memorial Day family lake weekend
6/4 weekend- Going to Ohio to see my mom
6/11 weekend-Michelle's bridal shower/Kara's bachelorette party
6/18 weekend- Stepmom birthday/ fathers day events
6/24 weekend- GIRLS FLORIDA TRIP
7/2 weekend-  4th of July party weekend
7/9 weekend- my main bridal shower/ family bridal shower
7/16 weekend- MASSIVE packing weekend for ATL
7/24 weekend- Tara's wedding/ my bridal portraits
7/31 weekend- My Bachelorette party :)
8/6 weekend- Bridesmaid in Michelle's wedding, big move to ATL, My Savannah shower (WOW)
8/14 weekend-  Work Bachelorette party/Finish moving
8/20 weekend- That small little thing called MY WEDDING :)


And then YES! FINALLY the long awaiting Honeymoon to MEXICO! AHH relaxation i'm ready for you!



Needless to say the next 3 months are going to be pretty crazy! And these are just the planned events- Not even including that everyday life stuff! Happy Friday! Ready for the weekend for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails