Thursday, May 13, 2010

Well...Here we go!!

Well.... here is the start of something new and exciting! I am officially going to start blogging!! I figure with EVERYTHING going on in this crazy life of mine i might as well blog about it! I'm sure it will take a while to get in the swing of things so if i have a crazy blog for a while...forgive me :) Over the next days, weeks and months you will all become very familiar with the ups and downs of wedding planning, moving, long distance relationship, family friends, the list goes on and on!


Today I had a wonderful lunch with amazing friends. Lauren is in town for some work training so we all decided to go to lunch! Lauren, Bree, Jessica Turri, 2 friends of Bree, and myself went to this new place called Burger up on 12th ave! Umm amazing!! I had a crab cake po boy! I think i'm officially obsessed with being around friends and living the cute grown up life of lunch dates and wine dinners! I have the most wonderful friends ever! Really going to be hard to move! Ahh... lets save that for a new post! I am going to start dedicating days to certain topics- wedding day, my life, interesting info, Monday Madness- hmmm ideas are flowing already

Steeplechase 2010- Lauren, Bree and I

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails