Monday, May 17, 2010

Yes it really is 9:30 at night....

And i'm staying up just to write my blog! Why you ask? Because I am dedicated to make this blog work and maybe one day grow it into something big! Today was the typical Monday no Funday at all! Mondays are just meant to lay in the wed and relax after all your weekend plans. Not going to work and dealing with BS... like I tellmy parents and Jeremy constantly.....there are some people in this world meant to work- I just happen to NOT be one of them! Why you ask.... See image 1 below:

I have 6 very important magazines that are BEGGING for my attention and I fully need at least 3 to 4 days to relax and read them all cover to cover. Ripping out pages, getting ideas, and maybe even sharing some of them with you! And I can't do that WHY- because TSC NEEDS me! They just couldn't do it without me and I am a key part of our daily success (ok maybe a tad bit sarcastic). So with no meaning or point to this blog I'll end with this- thank goodness its almost Memorial Day weekend so I can catch up on my Glamour/Southern Living/ Better Homes and Gardens/ Bridal/ ASPCA/William Sonoma magazines. Ahh bring it on Tuesday....I'm ready for you!


1 comment:

  1. I'm dying for Memorial Day as well. I have so many housework projects to get done. I wish I was reading bridal magazines instead!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails