Soo I just love all the themed blogs each day and slowly but surely I am beginning to get some form to my blog! But I thought this one was just too cute to pass up~! It came from:
This is the cutest blog with the best ideas and I will probably be boring a lot more often! Ok well on to my top two- and neither qualify as an actual date but close enough!
Jeremy and I hadn't been dating that long when fall break came around my senior year in college. I had been dying to go on a vacation-if you ask Jeremy this occurs about every other month! So anyways we decided that we were going to go to Gatlinburg and stay in a cabin. I have always said this is what really MADE our relationship and sealed the deal for me! We had this wonderful cabin all to ourselves! It was called Sundancer! We went up on a Thursday and came back on a Monday and spent the whole weekend watching college football (our favorite), grilling out, dancing around the cabin, relaxing on the deck, playing pool, darts, hot tub with endless conversations, grilling out and just relaxing. I can say to this day it was one of the best vacations I've ever been on- the first "adult" non parent vacation (besides the girls trips)! It was such a simplistic, real, wonderful trip! I felt like such an adult for the 1st time in my life and clearly remembering looking at Jeremy going- YEA he could just be Mr. Perfect! And yes- I have torn apart my computer looking for pictures and cannot find any! Frustrating! So this is all I got:
The porch with the Hot tub off the master! In Love!!
One of my other most memorable nights was last summer- Jeremy was insisting on taking me to the drive in movies! Of course being the girl I am I was worried about the bugs, being comfortable and what kind of atmosphere this was going to be! So Jeremy went completely out of his way to make it perfect. He brought a futon mattress pillows blankets (I'm always cold) wine food the works to make it perfect for me! Here is the set up:
Jerm with his masterpiece in the back of his truck that I am sometimes not very nice about :)
HORRIBLE and I quote HORRIBLE picture of me- this was after I started my medicine (whole other blog post and had gain a LOT of weight) But beautiful background, beautiful man!
But now on to the best part of the night- so Jeremy and I get all cozy and ready for the movie- I think we made it through maybe the previews? Not exactly sure but well we fell asleep. And not only did we fall asleep for a 1 movie but we woke up at the credits at the end of the SECOND MOVIE! Yes! We slept through both movies at the drive in! We still to this day laugh about this! It was such a sweet thing that Jerm had put together and well.... maybe one day we will try to go again and stay awake!
So there are my top 2's! Maybe only excited and cute to me but it certainly has shaped Jeremy and I in our relationship with each other and I am so blessed for everyday we have together (few and far between with him away)! Even the nights on the couch with wine and a fire in the fireplace can be the best nights ever! Its the simple things in life!
Happy Tuesday!










No comments:
Post a Comment