The one on the left is Bailee. She came with Jeremy and I kind of adopted her. She is a lab pitt mix! Bailee and I have a love hate relationship. She is my sweet little mutt at times with the biggest tongue for kisses but then can be the biggest stubborn thing in the world. You tell her to do one thing and she will COMPLETELY do the opposite! But you gotta love her. The other one is my pride and joy. The love of my life- my Cogol! Yes that's right- she is an AKC registered Mutt that I just so happen to find and fall in love with. She is 1/2 Golden Retriever and 1/2 Spaniel of some sort. I adopted her in July 2007. Her name is Grace. And quite appropriately- she is and has been my saving Grace. I know that may sound silly but she has gotten me through the good times and bad, ups and downs. She has seen it all from me and at times has been the only happiness in my life. Yes- you say she is "just" a dog but if you ever have a love like this you will understand. She is wonderful. OK I will stop now because I could go on forever!
OK well now that I am done talking on and on about my babies I'll just say happy Wednesday and leave you with this wonderful verse. And remember- through it all God prevails! Put your heart in his hands, put your life in his hands, put your marriage, your friends, your family and friends in his hands and you will always win. You cannot lose with an Almighty God!
Philippians 4:12-13 (New International Version)
12I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13I can do everything through him who gives me strength.




Those puppies are GORGEOUS! :) What a cute little family you have!
ReplyDeleteMy husband's entire family is from Jackson and we go there a couple times a year. We actually thought about moving to Jackson for a while, but I think we will stay in Charlotte.
I'm gonna have to keep coming back for these Bible verses. What a great way to start my day focused on what really matters!
awww!! they are so cute! :)
ReplyDelete