Sunday, May 16, 2010

A whole new level of confidence....

So as I sit here and watch Miss USA and drink my Sunday evening glass of wine its just such a motivator to watch these women who are 5'10 and weigh all of 110 pounds and probably have not eaten in DAYS! Hmm maybe if someone paid me to look beautiful and work out and not eat... ooohh and it doesn't help that they are all 6 feet tall! If I had 6 feet instead of 5"4 to distribute my weight I just might be that skinny too! OK I am done now! I just needed to speak my peace. But i must say that i am completely obsessed with Miss USA! My favorites this year were Miss Alabama, Miss Tennessee and Miss Kansas




Miss Kansas




Miss Alabama














Miss Tennessee



























OK so yes- these girls are beautiful. However,  I just really enjoy my wine and food and as much as i wish i could be this skinny- lets just be realistic! They are on TV for a reason!! Hmm whats for dinner tonight...

Happy Sunday everyone!! Tomorrow I promise starts my blog creativity and structure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails