It's FINALLY HERE!! It's my Bachelorette night in Nashville and I am so stinkin excited! so excited that it has been extremely difficult focusing today! It doesn't help that my phone has been lighting up all morning and all the girls at work are talking about tonight! Yea maybe I shoudl retitle this blog Unproductive Friday
One of my bridesmaids works at THE Hermitage Hotel in Nashville andgot us some awesome rooms! I mean HELLO 5 star hotel on bachelorette night!
And we will be in the WONDERFUL amazing City of Nashville that is always sure to please
YIPPEEE! Ok this is the pointless post of the day but I'm just super dooper excited!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
See you Monday for Bachelorette RECAP!








Have fun dear...enjoy your bachelorette party... :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a blast! I always said I would not turn into that girl who only talks about weddings, but I think I've done it! And further I love reading about everyone elses experiences!
ReplyDelete