Head on over to A Girl in Pearls and A Boy with Toys for this weeks Favorite Friday- The topic this week is how do you De-stress! HOW PERFECT for me right now since ummm well my wedding is a week and 1 day away and as you all have been subjected to (soo sorry) my life has been one big stress pot! So I got to thinking if I could have the perfect de-sress what would I do.... first and foremost I would LOVE a Spa Day
This would be the most amazing thing ever for me! Just relax, think about nothing, get a massage, drink Mimosas and indulge. Ahhh I can already feel the relaxation coming on now- BRING ON THE HONEYMOON!
My number 2 de-stress is quite obvious for any of you that actively read my blog-
This might sound horrible but I love my glass of wine in the evening. It just helps me relax and chill and get my mind cleared. Some might think this is wrong but for me wine just "does the trick"
See I really am a simple girl at heart! I just need to get through this wedding, move, job transition, cluster disorganized mess I am living in!
I hope you all have a fantastic relaxing weekend! I will be doing ALL things wedding!
We serve an Almighty God! Lift up his name and Praise!








A spa day is the way to go! The day before my wedding, my bridesmaids and I all got massages. It was the perfect way to de-stress!
ReplyDeleteCompletely agree with your picks! Have a wonderful wedding weekend!
ReplyDelete