YAY it's thoughtless Thursday! One of my favorites- always short and sweet and doesn't require thinking! My favorite :)
1. I think I am getting Strep Throat again! NO FUN! I haven't had this since I was a little tyke but had it earlier this summer and now feelin it coming on AGAIN! Can't a girl catch a break?! Hopefully its just exhaustion but off to the doctor (Hopefully sweet talking my way into a steriod shot to get this body goin) I go as there is NO time to be sick 2 weeks out from a wedding, in a wedding tomorrow, moving Saturday (in the hottest of hottest of summer where its not supposed to be this freaking hot- we are in Tennessee not the desert) and wedding shower Sunday (shhhww) I'm tired just thinking about it!
Speaking of sleepy
I am exhausted! This 140 mile commute everyday is difficult- yes the driving and getting up early- BUT these dang people who somehow cannot manage to drive are driving me crazy (OK OK i admit my road rage is a little out of hand- especially when I'm singing my christian music in the morning interrupted by a $%%#* idiot driver) That's not good I know :) But then I go back to listening to my worship music and everything is all better! BUT SERIOUSLY- Nashville cannot drive! I do not understand why it is that difficult to drive down a straight 4 lane interstate every morning! It hasn't changed from when you drove on it yesterday- there are still other cars, there is still rush hour, there is still the "OH *%$^% all of traffic just slammed on their breaks but MAYBE if you fixed your hair and did your makeup and got dressed at home instead of in your car we wouldn't have these issues! And I'm sorry but WHO are you talking to at 6:30 in the morning?! I surely know I wouldn't want to talk to you. I dont want to talk to myself in the mornings more less chat it up on the cell phone that early! Does anyone understand "ALONE" time these days?!
If I became Governor of the GREAT state of Tennessee I would implement a law that all the slow idiot drivers of the state have their own interstate to wreck up everyday!
Thank you for that wonderful Public Service announcement! I feel much better! *PS I promise I am not an angry mean person, but this lack there of driving skills really erks me! I promise I am happy and sweet 95% of the time (when not driving or wedding planning- so right now 10% of the time)
Happy Thoughtless Thursday- mine might be up there with the pretty thoughtless of thoughtless for the day!









You commute 140 miles a day!?!?! Please tell me that is going to change once you move. OMG - your wedding is two weeks away. Craziness! Take lots of vitamin C and kick the strep!
ReplyDeleteI remember commuting 100 miles a day back in high school and it drove me crazy. I can't stand terrible drives either! On road trips I am not really allowed to drive because of my road rage. My boyfriend acts like I'm going to get us killed, but instead I just yell at drivers like they can hear me.
ReplyDeleteFound you on 20sb! Cute blog! I'm your newest follwer.