Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wedding Wednesday- And it's here!

Well.... here we are. It is THE wedding Wednesday! Yes, in 3 days the big Hoorah is finally here and I am.... surprisingly extremely calm. It's odd- everyone around me is flipping out and jumping around more than me!? Why is this?! I think I still have a lot on my mind, the word 'wedding' is just engraved in my brain and like I've said before I'm just ready for it to be here and enjoy the day and to move on~

There is also a lot that kind of hits you before you get married- the entire time leading up to the wedding it's just planning for the event and festivities of it but as you get to the point where it's days away there is a lot of thoughts that kind of run through your head. Maybe I'm becoming at peace with all this craziness and just preparing myself to take on this responsibility of a wife and partner in front of God and 200 of my closest friends :) (noo sarcasm at all)

Anywho- so today is my last day at work before the wedding! Tomorrow is full of running last minute errands, mani/pedi's (thank goodness) taking all the STUFF to the golf course for the wedding and oh yea packing for the next week and half (eek- as most women I know I am a huge overpacker- not so much with the little stuff but it's really hard for me to commit on Wednesday what I'm going to want to wear NEXT Saturday, I mean come on that's kinda asking a lot). The problem with this is as we fly the friendly skies to Mexico we aren't on my favorite airline that understands this womenly issue with bags
Sadly we will be on that "other" airline that feels the need to charge $25 a bad after your 1st bag! GRRRR! OK besides the point I know I know because in 4 whopping days I will be here


With something that resembles this in my hand


Ahhh soo wish me luck over the next couple days! I won't have a computer from here on out but no worries I activated my Blackberry Blogger so I can post snipbits along the way! I hope you all have a FABULOUS 12 days without me! I will be a blogging machine (and much happier married woman) when i return with WEEK OF WEDDING post events!



PS- Props to blogger for the MUCH better picture uploader thingy! We can upload more than 1 pic at one now! AWESOME!!!(this will come in mighty handy for wedding week)



5 comments:

  1. Early congratulations and best wishes to you two! Hope everything goes as planned (but even if it doesn't, you'll be married at the end, and that's what matters). Soak it all in and enjoy the honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Have a great time & try to relax. Can't wait to hear about it and see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and hope you enjoy your trip...and ofcoure wish you both a happy married life...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Have a wonderful wedding...can't wait to see the recaps! Enjoy your honeymoon too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! Congrats! I'm sure you will be the most beautiful bride. Enjoy it all! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails