Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wedding Wednesday- Stress?!

What stress?! Just 2 weeks out and overwhelmed as ever! I was looking back at old most from a month out and 2 months out- ahhh yes! The peaceful time! I guess I knew this was all going to happen I just knew I wasnt exactly ready QUITE yet! As the list sits today
*Finalizing Flowers/ Fianl Payment (Monday)
*Final payment/ details cake
*4th follow up with the hotel who wont send me my room block
*Catering details/ selection/ ordering/ payment
*Annoying the final 10 of those who have not RSVP (see previous post of why this is mind boggling to me)
*Thank you notes (they are endless!!)
*Big bridal shower in Savannah this weekend for Jeremy's hometown
*Getting together (and receiving) all my bridesmaid gifts
*Building centerpieces
*Getting photos together for gift table
*Bridal portait printed

Hmmm I know Im missing something!?!

This will be me on my wedding day if I don't quit with those dang Jimmy John's Subs! Grr they are good!

I WISH!

If these REALLY exist I need one!

You see my issue is that I take on EVERYTHING myself- i rarely deligate to others when its something super important that I want done Perfectly! And soo my wedding has kinda been one of those I want everything perfect things so here I am....

Many of you I'm sure are thinking, well just plan ahead- I DID(18 months worth of planning ahead). Get a wedding planner- I DO! Have great people around you to help out- I TRIED!

It al boils down to the type A bride- ya know, the do it all yourself, only deligate the little non important things, lay in your floor and cry when the earrings come in 1 shade off from what you want!

And its all for a measly 4 or 5 hours huh!?

At the end of the rainbow at least I'm going to have lots of awesome pics and stories to share for many many Wedding Wednesdays to come!

Oh and a relaxing 8 days here....

Happy Wednesday from Scatterbrain Bride-to-be!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there honey it'll be okay. From my point of view you pay for a total of 5 hours and no matter what you forget or what you should have done and forgot to do .. whatever the case may be, by the end of the night the results will be the same. You will be happily married to the love of your life! Best wishes to you, Enjoy your honeymoon!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I know you are beyond excitement because while you have two weeks, I have two months, and I'm about to jump out of my socks :) You are going to be a beautiful bride. Congrats on the biggest day of your life comingup so soon! P.S. I am marrying a VOL!!!! :) Go Vols!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails