Tuesday, November 30, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge

Day 7: Holiday Craft/DIY




Sooo I officially am SLACKING in the blog world. I had FULL intentions of going home and taking pictures of all my winter/ Christmas crafts and well..... I did nothing! We are getting ready for our trip tomorrow and so we were packing and organizing and ya know..... the typical pre trip thing you do. More of that to come!

On to crafts... you all know this is one of my favorite most favorite subjects so I am sad to announce.... my phone only has 2 crafts pictures thus far... I shall explain!

This is my Christmas centerpiece. Again- not a great picture at all but what do you expect out of a blackberry?! This wasn't exactly a craft- more like me poking and proding and moving for an hour. The pine cones are from your's truly (aka my yard) the rest are braches from the dollar tree that I plucked and arranged. One day I promise I will take good pictures! This is super pretty in person- especially the shimmer of the flowers

Pardon the furbabies tails in the background. This is my work in progress. Its a santa topiary but it needs some work. I bought some black shiny ribbon that I am going to wrap around the white stem and also around santa's belt (hence the uneven lines)

Now projects to come:

I SWEAR I am going to get this done! Holiday season just doens't allow for much time... It will and I promise WILL be done by next weekend :)



I am DYING to make an ornament wreath. I especially LOVE the gold and silver one here with the big bow! Tutorial and pictures to come when this slacking blogger/ crafter gets her butt in gear!

1 comment:

  1. Love that centerpiece! I am going to try to make an ornament wreath tonight! I was going to last night and I didn't have any hot glue sticks! How are you going to do yours? Are you going to use a wire hanger or a foam wreath and just glue them on??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails