Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Top Two Tuesday- Jobs


Today over at Taylor's it is Top Two Tuesday Favorite Jobs! Hmmmm....

My last job I had I worked at Tractor Supply Company- their corporate HQ was in Brentwood, TN where I lived. I worked there a little over a year (until I got married and had to move). That job was such a love hate relationship. I loved loved loved the people I worked with- it truly made it enjoyable to go to work on those days that just seemed miserable. That job really taught me a lot about myself and who I was professionally. I grew so much in that job and so blessed I had the opportunity to work for such an amazing company


My other favorite job was not actually per-say a "job" but my senior year in college I was the Philanthropic Coordinator for the University. It was such a rewarding job and exactly waht I want to eventually do with my life. I got to plan events that would benefit the community and people in our city. It was so rewarding to get to help others and know that your day to day work wasn't just for the big guy getting the paycheck but it really was making a difference. EVENTUALLY I hope and pray I will get to do this again one day (sans hubby's school loans and 2 incomes) we will see... such a blessing that job was!


Not a very exciting post but cant wait to look at all your jobs! Hopefully a bit more exciting than mine! HAPPY TUESDAY




4 comments:

  1. The second one listed sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! The second one sounds like so much fun! And what a great way to get experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome that you were the Philanthropic Coordinator for the university! What a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy! My cousin works at TSC in Brentwood! I'm sure there are thousands of people that work there but still, small world! Especially when she came from South Dakota :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails