Happy Tuesday!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and start to the new week! I had a fantastcly WONDERFUL 4 day weekend! I headed up to Nashville Thursday after work barely able to contain myself driving! I was soo excited to see my family, friends, old work friends, eekk it was almost too much! Anywho- the wedding went off without a hitch and I will let some pictures that I stole off Facebook do the talking! So incredibly happy for my sweet Hailey! She looked absolutely beautiful and deserves the world and back! As you can tell my sweet hubby did not go with me on this trip- he decided he would much rather stay home with our furbabies and have a relaxing weekend while I go do that "girl thing"
All the bridesmaids
Trying to stuff our mouths before the wedding- we were STARVING
All the girls with the beautiful bride
Mimosas getting ready in the bath tub
Rehearsal Dinner
Action shot about to go into the rehearsal
LOVE these girls- we've been great friends since high school
Ohh and I must tell a small story- so I had taken my bridesmaid dress to get altered- just the simple hem and taking up the shoulders. The seamstress INSISTED the dress was too big and was going to make it "fit better" soo yea yea whatever. Long story short she forgot about my dress, my hubs picked it up the day before I was leaving so needless to say I didn't have time to try it on and leading up to the wedding was utter MADNESS. Soo la da da going to get dressed day of the wedding and the dress DOES NOT in any shape form or way fit. Like seriously. I was on the verge of freaking out- what the hell was I going to do with a bridesmaid dress that wouldn't fit?! I hadn't gained weight-she just took it in WAY to much! UGHH soo anywho for the next several hours I worked and poked at that dress trying to stretch it out along with at least 10 other people and FINALLY like right before pictures started got that damn thing up- breathing was a challenge, sitting- almost impossible, eating- yea right. I was not a happy camper! Moral of the story: try the dress on AT the alterations place- not the day of the wedding! Simple enough I know....
Soo on to happier things- yesterday I took the day off to go Christmas Shopping! Lets just say this was an AWESOME success! Minus my bank account struggling this morning! I am not completely done but I do feel soo relieved and quite proud of myself! A few more presents (and maybe another paycheck or 2) and I will be DONEZO with 2010 Christmas! HA TAKE THAT
*Pictures of my guest room destroyed with presents to come*
And last but not least... DUM DUM DUM
WEDDING PICTURES ARE IN!!! eeekkkkkkkkk
I am going to work on getting them all (995) of them uploaded tonight and get some posted! YIPPPEE! Next its off to play Top 2 Tuesday and later on wedding pics galore! Stay tuned!











Looks like fun! I LOVE those bridesmaids dresses...so pretty! Glad you got yours to fit :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your wedding pictures!
You all look beautiful! The dresses are gorgeous. At least it got fixed before you walked down! But that's awful.
ReplyDeleteYay for presents and pictures! I haven't started shopping at all. I think I'm in denial.
You have to post pictures asap!
WOW! Those pics are so fun :)
ReplyDeleteYou all look lovely!
I LOVE weddings. I can't wait for more of my friends to get married!
ReplyDeleteThat color of bridesmaid dress is so gorgeous!
Awe girl I LOVE the photos from this weekend. You looked gorgeous! That's crazy about the bridesmaids dress, so glad you were able to finally get in it for the day, YIKES! I would have been FREAKING out for sure!
ReplyDeleteThanks for listening to my rambles yesterday on your day off ;) Glad you got LOTS of shopping done. Can't wait to see what all you bought.
p.s. If I would have had your number during my candle shopping trip, I totally would have text you to complain, ha ha!
xoxo