This is my journey through life as a newlywed, starting our new house, moving to a new city, all things crafty and decorating while still keeping it real in that little thing called life. This is my experience as I see it in a Southern Girls world. WElCOME!
Just found your blog through Rebekah's and love it! Your pictures are gorgeous! :) I just got married in June!
Have you heard of Windows Live Writer? You download it and write your posts using it and then it'll post to your blog - Picture uploading is SOO much faster with it! Like, they upload immediately. I'd definitely recommend it!
Girl, you are gorgeous! I love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteThese are just beautiful. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love them all!
ReplyDeleteI love them! You are so beautiful and that dress is amazing!
ReplyDeleteBLogger sucks when it comes to uploading pictures though :(
LOVE all the pictures...you are BEAUTIFUL :-) Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeletesoooo pretty!
ReplyDeletegorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love the dress picture and the ones on the golf course (of course they're all great)!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog through Rebekah's and love it! Your pictures are gorgeous! :) I just got married in June!
ReplyDeleteHave you heard of Windows Live Writer? You download it and write your posts using it and then it'll post to your blog - Picture uploading is SOO much faster with it! Like, they upload immediately. I'd definitely recommend it!