Time to hook up for the 30 Day Blog Challenge! WHEW 30 days is a long commitment!
Anywho today is Something I've learned. UMMM A LOT! Brief condensed list
- PATIENCE- this one has been big for me. I often times as I've said before can tend to expect more out of others than I should. Patience that not everything gets done on my timeline or with others how I want it to be done has been a huge learning curve for me
- Trust- I tend to truly trust and relax around few people (surprising huh considering my blog is wide open out here) but to truly speak my mind and be myself and not constantly be thinking about what the other person is thinking about me or saying is a challenge for me! I need to trust that not everyone is going to hurt me or think bad of me-work in progress
- Faith- Faith in myself, faith in my family, faith in my husband and faith in gods timing
Not my most exciting post but such as the blog challenge goes! I would love to hear what some of your biggest things you have learned would be!!




These are great things to have learned! I'm still working on patience!
ReplyDeleteI am constantly working on patience. I am just not that good with that one. I guess it is a good thing that my husband is really good at that one :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great day girl!
Patience is a virtue. I hope I gain more of it as I get older. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, patience. I'm working with this, too :)
ReplyDeleteI love the trust one and the faith comment too! Great post! I am a new follower...you have a very cute blog.
ReplyDeletePatience is for sure a constant struggle for me in my life!
ReplyDelete