Thursday, May 20, 2010

Better is One Day in Your Presence

Well it’s Thursday!! Almost the weekend! And what a deserving weekend it will be! This week at work has been just about CRAZY but like I try to remind myself….Job Security!! I have the most amazing people that I work with so it really does help some days! Well today I bought Jeremy’s wedding band- eeeeeeekkkk!!! So freaking excited! It is tungsten and silver with diamonds in the middle (don’t worry Jeremy actually picked it out) I just wasn’t ready for that kind of stress trying to pick out something he would like! Guys are so weird about jewelry anyways!

Well on my blogging thoughts for the day- as our wedding day quickly approaches so does the new house and finally having “our” place! Yes- I think of any and everything from where the Christmas tree is going to go- Right Here:


Our "sitting room"/ entry of the house- that is a big bay window in the front
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And then I start thinking about arrangements of living room furniture, what color I want to paint the master bedroom, the landscaping outside, my new HUGE back deck with a firepit (well I registered for a firepit so we will see) and the list just goes on and on! Oh how a new house is so exciting! Especially when you have lived apart from each other the past year! I quite frequently text Jeremy and say ohh we can put Christmas lights up here or this would be perfect for our fall decorations or even making trips to Lowes to pick out paint colors! Yea so I'm excited!! I just can't help it! Ok so below are some pictures and some thoughts! Let me know what you think ( all 3 of you that read this that is)!!
 
 
 
Our Entry way! I just love the wooden glass door! Feels so homey!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My sweet little kitchen! WITH stainless steel i must add!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Love This bedroom (no its not mine) but I love the warm and coxy feel! One day :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is the color I am thinking for the walls in our master bedroom! I have been obsesses this color forever! It just feels so warm, homey and romantic! Yes- I think this is the winner!

OK I am done blabbing for now! It is mine all mine in less than 3 whole months!!  Happy Thursday everyone!!


Matthew 25:31
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory

Ephesians 2:8
For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith- and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God!


2 comments:

  1. You're going to make such a beautiful home for you and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and the space is great to work with!!

    Btw great blog! I'm a follower!

    Mine is www.nycislandgal.com
    Hope you like it and share the love by following me too! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails