Happy Monday everyone- its almost over! Thankfully! Let me just start with this lovely story before I get into my blog for the day- So last night when I got home from being gone all weekend I noticed that the air seemed to be constantly running. I thought maybe it was just from it being so hott outside! So I go to bed, and at 11:15 last night get a wake up call stating that the house smells like smoke! AWESOME! Soo long story short here was the deal- the air conditioning froze up, starting dripping water, which dripped on the thermostat of the hot water heater which then CAUGHT ON FIRE! Yes I kid you not....FIRE filled with big smoke fire! Thank goodness the breaker flipped and calmed everything down! I think maybe if I hadn't been sound asleep and aware of my surroundings I would have been more flipped out but it was not until this morning that I had the OHHH MY GOSH moment! And the reassuring part of this all.... the apartment management says well at least you have renters insurance! OK that's besides the point- I don't want my stuff to burn to the ground! I have some really cute clothes I like!! OK onto my positiveness Monday of a blog.....
My Favorites:
My Sweet Fiance Jeremy- he is so wonderful to me and really does take care of me! I'm very blessed
My wonderful, perfect, amazing daddy! Anyone that 1/2 way knows me knows my daddy is my best friend and my rock. He has been such a HUGE part of my life and I am so blessed to have him as daddy!
My Babies! The most perfect creatures in the whole wide world! They make me so calm and happy and relaxed! Perfection!
My Friends are amazing! I have the best friends you could ever ask for! They have always supported me through everything and anything!
Wine!! I love my wine! And I know this sounds bad but I really enjoy a good glass of wine at dinner or in the evenings after work! It's just one of those things that makes me happy!! No need to justify further :)
My Family is my rock! They are the most amazing people! They keep me grounded and humble at all times and I have learned so much from them that has made me who I am (many of family is missing from these pictures-Sorry!)
Most importantly MY GOD! He is a wonderful God! An almighty God! A forgiving God and a rightous God! He is my Savior and my Redeemer! My Redeemer Lives! Happy Monday everyone! God Bless







Very lovely family!
ReplyDeleteI agree with all your favorites - and yes, no need to justify a good glass of wine. :)
ReplyDelete