Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Recap

Can you believe it is Sunday already and the weekend is already over?! It always just flies by and still always come up lacking rest, relaxation or motivation for another work week! On a side note of that- it is MAY 23rd! Which also means I am less that 3 months away from my wedding! AHHHHHHH! Where the past few months have been somewhat the calm before the storm I am slowly feeling the storm approaching! Wedding invitations are about to be in and will have to be assembled, Tux's ordered, Gifts ordered, music selected ( I could go on and on and on) So I am going to apologize in advance for any rambling, crazy, psycho blogs in the next 90 days!

So this weekend was fun but very busy- and as Sunday evening is here I am exhausted. Friday night we were in Jackson and hung out with Lauren and her husband Brett! Jeremy and I have decided there are few "couple friends" that we really enjoy and have the same interest as us- Lauren and Brett are perfect! Brett and Jeremy will talk sports and drink beer and Lauren and I will sip our wine, gossip and talk about the wonderful joys of the men in our lives! As you get older you really start to appreciate your friends and getting to hang out together!

Saturday we went to Savannah for Jeremy's brother's High School graduation! I will not get into details for the sake of trying to be nice- but lets just say interestingly OH MY GOSH is an understatement! However we did register at some of the local shops in town and I picked out some china! The funny part about this is I SWORE I was not going to do china but well its sooo pretty and they had coordinating Christmas china which I fell in LOVE with! I am obsessed with anything Christmas related! It just makes me happy! It's called Lenox Opal Innocence


It is just so simple and elegant. Its hard to see from these pictures but the outside is this really pretty pattern with pearls on it! And I figured i might as well get the nice matching silverware to match too! So YES I gave in to the china idea however I did come up with this on my drive home- NOW I will have to buy a cute little china cabinet to hold all of this! (OK think modern here- not the old massive one's that completely stand out in the dining room because it goes with NOTHING else in the whole house) Something like this:

OR....

MY FAVORITE! It creates such a statement!!

OK so now that I have excited you with my china and china cabinet plans I will quit for now! Happy Sunday! Tomorrow is quite exciting however- Dancing with the Stars Finale AND The Bachelorette premier!! AHHH

1 comment:

  1. Love the china set - you should definitely register for one. You just never know when you'll want to break it out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails