Whew I could really use a day off! I feel like I can never catch up with everything I need, want, wish, hope, would like to do!
This weekend Jeremy and I flew to Ohio to visit my mom! We had such a fun time! Saturday Jeremy and my Step Dad went to the big golf tournament in Colombus, Ohio! Let me just tell you- they were both on cloud 9. All they could possibly talk, think, dream about was GOLF. And I have to say it was very annoying cute to see them so giddy about a bunch of pro golf players.
My mom and I had much more important productive things to do- like buying her a mother of the bride dress which was BEAUTIFUL! I had never seen my mom in something like that ever so it was a really sweet experience for the both of us. After that we went shopping for rehearsal dinner and bridal shower outfits for her as well. It was so sweet to see her so excited about getting dressed up. And it really meant a lot ot me too!
Saturday night we grilled out and i played with the farmyard (my mom and step dad live on a farm and have 2 horses, 2 dogs, and several cats) I personally couldn't handle all that madness but its fun to visit! Sunday was filled with a yummy Mexican lunch and Mani/Pedis. It was a wonderful trip but getting in late last night from the airport and then up bright and early this morning HURT BADLY!
Wedding update:
MY wonderful Aunt-inlaw to be offered her house for my bridal shower! I was ESTATIC, relieved, joyous and VERY greatful! Now just lots of planning
I also found the cutest wedding cake in the world! So immediately had to email my Cake decorator and share the good news! She probably thinks i'm crazy! Yes there is editing to do to the cake but overall IN LOVE! ( I would show you now but BLOGGER won't freaking let me upload pictures!)
SOO Much more I want to show but yet again BLOGGER sucks today!!!GRRR Maybe tomorrow!!
Goodnight to all and to all of Goodnight (and thank goodness Monday is over- WHEW)




No comments:
Post a Comment