Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday


Thank you to http://lifeinthefulmerlane.blogspot.com for the Thoughtless Thursday post of the day!! Mine is pretty thoughtless considering I JUST got home for the evening! WHY you ask? Because finals  started tonight for flag football! YES that's right- i play in the Nashville Sports League for a co-ed flag football league! It is soo much fun *well besides the not nice girls that don't want to trade out playing* but overall it's worth it! We are actually really good! We only lost 1 game all season and are number 2 in the league! YEAH

Haha This is our symbol *ok sidenote- I was not on the orginal team nor did I have any say in the name/ logo/ explanation of all of the above! We are the Revolution aka PURPLE RAIN! HA- whatever it is we are pretty good if I do say so!We won tonight so next week is semi finals and finals! EEEKKK! I get so pumped up and ready its crazy! Its a wonderful stress relief/ anger management/ heck of a good time!

I told you it was thoughtless Thursday- you can't be disappointed!! Tomorrow is chill night so I will attempt to have good blogging subjects for you!

Goodnight to all and to all of Goodnight!









1 comment:

  1. how FUN! good luck in flag football and thanks for playing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails