http://lifeinthefulmerlane.blogspot.com/
Soo I know, I know- it's Thursday! Why you ask is it Wedding Wednesday then? Well you see I had a HORRIBLE headache yesterday and officialy slept from 6:30 last night until this morning! Very much needed I do believe. And I was really excited about yesterday's post sooo here we are! It kinda doubles as thoughtless thursday since well I don't feel like thinking about any other posts! MMKay now that we are all caught up here goes!
A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of doing an engagement session with Shanell Bledsoe of Bledsoe Photography.
She was simply wonderful! She took everything I said I wanted and try and accomplish and exceeded it all! Soo my post for the day are pictures! These are just my favorites! I'll keep going until blogger decides otherwise! (I have LOTS of favorites)
I hope you all have had a wonderful Thursday! PRAISE it's almost the weekend! And I get to see my Mr. Wonderful! It's been 2 long weeks apart! Long distance is no fun.... That can be another blog
















Your pictures are amazing! Cute couple!
ReplyDeleteYour too sweet thank you :)
ReplyDeleteWhat awesome pics! Such a cute couple! The last one is great!! You are so pretty girlie!
ReplyDeleteLove your bloggy
xoxo
Summer ;0)
Stopping by from thoughtless thursday! Your blog is so fun! :) GORGEOUS photos! :)
ReplyDeleteBoth of you look really good together...and amazing photos...
ReplyDeletelove love LOVE these pics!!! they are amazing!!! and thanks for playing thoughtless thursday!!! :)
ReplyDelete