So usually I do wedding Wednesday but today NOT so much! For all you married/ soon to be married women did you ever have those days where you were like the LAST thing I want to is talk, think, speak, do, want, dream, comprehend ANYTHING wedding?! Yes?! NO!? OK well thats how I am today! I think it's just the BLAH Wednesdays- I'm ready to go on Vacation, I'm ready to be away from work, I'm ready to not think about wedding or family issues or ANYTHING! I just want to relax.
I guess I can't try to grow my blog if I'm being negative nancy huh?! Maybe yall can relate- if there are any of you perfect people out there who are always happy and positive please email me:
I need inspiration today!!
I LOVE you blog world! I will be packing the laptop ONLY for blogging! No facebook or celeb gossip or work :)
I Need THIS:
And THEM:






No comments:
Post a Comment