Sunday, June 20, 2010

Weekend Recap

HELLO Blog World!! Miss me!? Ha- ok I'm just trying to hope,wish,maybe one day if i'm super super lucky imagine in my mind that 1 or 2 of you read this everyday! Maybe one day! So anyways- Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! It FLEW by as always! I got to finally see the Mister after 2 long weeks apart! We met in Jackson, TN since we had a wedding to attend on Saturday. Friday night was the usual after a long seperation- dinner, drinks, catching up on those little details you just don't feel like explaining over the phone and then  a relaxing evening just catching up! I always treasure those moments!

Saturday was a OMG is it seriously this hott in Tennessee in June ALREADY relaxing day at the hotel pool catching some rays. I kept saying how much I loved just getting to relax- so sad but so true. But I guess when you have your own wedding in 2 months, a fiance 6 hours away, a busy job and family, friends, events kinda just keep those weekends packed!

So anyways- wedding saturday night was very sweet! Congrats Mallory and Daniel! You are such a cute cute couple. As usual I did not take many pics... but HEY give me credit I did take one :)



 I am very very proud of myself for this one! I ALWAYS forget to take pictures!

Today I headed to Lawrenceburg to celebrate fathers day of these amazing men-


My sweet "Pa"



The most wonderful daddy a little girl could ever had *old pic sorry- couldn't find much today :)*

I am such a lucky lucky girl to have such amazing "fathers" in my life! I also have a wonderful step-dad who I wish I could see more! Of course my lacking in picture taking hits *HERE*


MMMKKK there is my weekend recap! Exciting I know! Tomorrow starts the fun stuff again (what you ask- I have no clue yet- ya gotta give me time to think)

Until then this will be me tonight *insert wine glass*





1 comment:

  1. Hey...Nice to know you are having a good time with your fiance and your dads.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails