Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wedding Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Everyone! Finnally making some progress on the week it seems! So I decided on WEDDING WEDNESDAY for today. Why you ask?!? Two reasons mainly (ok will probably get expanded to 3 or 4) You understand


I am only 73 days from my wedding day!!!! That means only 74 days until I am laying on the crisp beautiful beach of Mexico with a fruity drink in my hand and I can officially say "MY HUSBAD" Not to mention the stresses,craziness, ridiculous, extreme joys of wedding planning will be over and I can FINALLY relax!

This brings me to my next point, I have decided that I would LOVE to be this:

As easy as it is to complain about my own wedding planning I would LOVE nothing MORE than to be a wedding/ event coordinator! I think it would just be a wonderful daily challenge. It would get me out of sitting at a desk everyday and be able to be creative and fun and work with people planning the most stressful happiest time of their lives! Soo maybe one day... once Jeremy decides to get done with his school and starts making us some money and my back yard looks something like this:



I really don't see any issues with this request! Now certainlly my original intent was to post about 5 of these guys up there but as usual Blogger is really making this diffucult and forcing me to use several un-nice words that I can not express on here being a challenge. (But lets just assume you get the point). OK back on track with the original post. Number 2 on why this is Wedding Wednesday:
I am now starting to think about the little wedding planning stuff which means 1 and only 1 thing- the wedding is getting close and there is still LOTS to do. What are those things you ask- SURE i'll be happy to share:

*Buy Bridesmaids Gifts
*FORCE ask Jeremy to figure out groomsmans gifts
*Finish getting all the guys fitted for tuxs (LOOK I can't MAKE them go get these things done- I can only yell ask really really really nicely for Jeremy to get them to go
*Buy a guest book- yes this seems easy but I want a special pretty customized one (are you suprised) so this requires lots of thought and planning.
*Put together invitations- ribbons, labels, envelopes- the works! And YES a lot of work it is
*Finalize music with Spangler Entertainment
*Have "THE Meeting" with my wedding planner to hash out all details and show my OCD details to everything
*Have 3 bridal showers, 2 bachelorettes, 1 lucnh, 1 tea and a partrage in a pear tree :) (had to)
*Get all arrangements for our Honeymoon finalized
*Get all certificates/ information needed for wedding
*Marriage counceling
*Find Toasting Flutes I want

And I know there is more I'm missing but just writing this is stressing me out so I am going to stop now and get a glass of wine!

A bit of a list you say.... YES it is! So when I don't blog for a day or get a bit stressed you will understand why! However I am happy to present (for the 2nd time since blogger wouldn't let me upload a picture last time) I have found a cake design I love (with minor tweeks)



The bow will be altered slighty but you get the overall idea! I love the simplicity and elegance of this! It just makes me happy happy happy!

Needless to say for the millionth time... I am ready, oh SO ready to be here



More specifically right HERE....










1 comment:

  1. Oh it sounds like all of your wedding plans are coming together. You have so much to look forward to! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails