Hello Blogworld! Happy Tuesday! You see my creativity in the title coming out don't you! I can start 3 words with the same letter for a cute title! I must be on my way to blogging stardom!
OK so anyways, as promised, I was going to try and have a more uplifting blog today! Don't want to run everyone off with Depressing Debby Downer over here- lookie there I just did the creativity same letter rhyme AGAIN! Oh I'm on a roll! But anyways- as I was perusing my blog friends I came across such a wonderful post of the day from Life in the Fulmer Lane
http://lifeinthefulmerlane.blogspot.com/
http://lifeinthefulmerlane.blogspot.com/
She had the sweetest blog about rescuing animals and dropping animals because they "no longer fit your needs or lifestyles". So it got my thinking OH MY GOSH (Yea your thinking this right now aren't you)
(Go ahead and click- It's a little fun for a Tuesday- If I were a bit smarter at this I would insert the video but I'm just not that good YET)
OK so back to my point for the day! Sorry- too much going on in the ole brain today! Animals of all kinds are such a wonderful and huge part of my life. I constantly thing ohh if I could just buy hundreds of acres and rescue them all I would do it in a heartbeat! I don't understand the irresponsible, sickening, disgusting concept of neglecting or abusing an animal. When you decide to own a pet you are making a commitment to take care of and love that pet until God takes over at the end of their life. Their inconvenience or your change of lifestyle does not warrent dropping them off on the side of the road.
This is a very passionate topic for me! I am apart of the ASPCA and the Humane Society. I encourage all of you to become aware, become involved. These guys are helpless. They cannot feed themselves like we can, they can't provide for themselves. It is our responsibility! Both of my precious babies were in need of a home and yes they are mutts, no they didn't cost me hundreds of dollars but they complete me- ok ok you want a picture I know
They are completely in love with each other
My Grace in her UT outfit- she is my heart and soul
So I challenge you all to get involved. Find your local shelter. Next time your looking for a pet rescue one! They are so greatful and I truly believe they understand! OK done rambling for the day!
Psalms 145:9
"The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works."
Psalms 145:16
"Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing."







just found your blog! Love it! I'm a Knoxville girl myself.. we just adopted a black lab a month and a half ago so importat to get involved!
ReplyDelete