Tuesday, November 23, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge- Day 2

Day 2- Black Friday/General Shopping Tips and Tricks




Day 2- Black Friday/General Shopping Tips and Tricks

OK soo believe it or not I have NEVER been shopping on Black Friday before (does that deserve capitalization?!). I actually cannot hardly believe it myself. I guess party I am always with the family and just have never gotten the desire to wake up and shop. And when I shop I am a much more peaceful, stroll around, not park 3 miles away and deal with thousands of people kinda shopper. Now maybe if I was trying to buy a new TV or appliance and could save hundreds of dollars but i'm not going to wake up at 3:00 in the morning to go battle and stand in line with people! CRAZY I KNOW:)

On that point however- shopping tips I must ALWAYS abide by. I do not EVER buy clothes unless: they come from TJ MAXX/ Marshalls or are on sale. LIKE NEVER (that I can remember- I'm sure my husband would say otherwise). I LOVE a great deal and I am always soo much happier if I buy something on sale compared to not. It just seems silly to buy if its not on sale or you have a coupon!

However there are a few exceptions- like these furbabies. Who think its funny to destroy their dog bed in the yard so mommy and daddy have to go buy a new one for them. And what kind of new dog bed do they get?! A serta memory foam matress dog bed to be exact! EXCUSE ME- they sleep on a nicer bed than I DO!




Abolutely. Positively. ROTTEN! So the moral of the story is the dogs live better than I do, they get loved on more than I do, they sleep better than I do and well they are cuter than I am.

How did I get off on this tangent?! Happy Tuesday!! Only a day and 1/2 left in my happy work week!!

OHHH and did I mention...
APRIL 29, 2011 is wedding day!!!

Bring on the gossip columns today! I will be reading in full force!








5 comments:

  1. Yay for Royal Weddings!!!
    And I've never been shopping on black friday, either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been shopping on black friday either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knox lives way better than I do. My parents are taking him on a "field trip" today. Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you NEED to try out Black Friday shopping, shame on you! ha ;)

    Love your top 2 picks as well! Here's to hoping you get a new watch and sunglasses!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not do black friday shopping so I couldnt recommend it..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails