The Christmas spirit that is! Christmas Pandora is officially in FULL affect, hubby and I are decorating this weekend (but NOT turning on the outside lights until after Thanksgiving) that is my only justification and I'm feeling extra crafty! Soo since we have NO plans this weekend you better believe I'm going to be a decorating/ crafting/ Christmas music/ apple cider fool this weekend! BRING IT ON!
This is one of my projects- How cute and easy is this
Tonight is our small group Thanksgiving dinner! Its going to be LOTS of food so I will be breaking the wanna be diet and going all out. Hubs and I are bringing the Deviled Eggs and Green Bean Casserole. Hopefully both will be edible. Reviews to come-. Oh and did I mention we were watching Christmas Vacation?! And when you have an entire website devoted to THIS how can it not be a good movie?! EEKK I'm excited! Nothing says "BRING ON THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT" like Christmas Vacation!
I'm now off to discover how I want to decorate my matle and staircase this year. Oh and I'm on the hunt for some topiary for outside. Here are my thoughts so far!
Love the clean and prettiness of this!
OK soo now I'm asking- any ideas for great/ cheap finds for topiary/ Christmas decor?! I'm starting to become obsessive about how to decorate as this is the first year we have actually had a house!
I WANTTTT These
Love the clean and prettiness of this!
OK soo now I'm asking- any ideas for great/ cheap finds for topiary/ Christmas decor?! I'm starting to become obsessive about how to decorate as this is the first year we have actually had a house!
P.S soo every Thursday if you go to House of Hepworths she does this link up thing and you can get the BEST ideas from everyone on different crafts and suches!! Happy Thursday- almost there.










Make sure to share any ideas that you come up with moi please :) I LOVE those topiaries. If you find them (for a reasonable price) I want to know where from.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to try my best to work with what we already have (we've lived together for almost 10 years) but if I NEED to get a few new decorations, I will definitely do so.
I'll hunt some fun decor down and email you over nap time!
xoxo
I'm going to start decorating our mantle soon! Look at craft stores, because I've seen quite a few nice things in places like that! That wreath is so cute! I just might have to steal that idea!
ReplyDeleteOh have so much fun decorating your first Christmas! I spent WAY too much money the first year we had our house. Michaels & Home Goods usually have some good buys. :) I have promised myself I'm not buying a single new Christmas decoration this year - but we will see how that goes!
ReplyDeleteI need to get stuff for my mantle as well! You have some great ideas....I want silver sparkly :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the initial wreath! I think I may tackle one (or two) this weekend, myself!
ReplyDeleteyou should go to Jim Marvin Enterprises (in Dickson) they have the greatest decor!
ReplyDeleteyay for Christmas! i'm just too excited already ;)
ReplyDelete