Monday, November 8, 2010

Blog catchup once again...

Day 27-Pets

Day 28-Something that stresses you out

Day 29-3 Wishes

SOO Maybe I'm a bit behind! The weekends always get me! I'm just either super busy or super lazy take your pick! Anywho figured it was time to play catch up!

Day 27 is a pretty obvious once since my baby girls are at least featured weekly in this blog! Hubs and I have 2 mutts we love beyond words. Grace is my little girl. She is part Golden Retriever part Spaniel. I found her in Goodlettsville the summer before my junior year in college and we have been attached ever since! I have said it before but I would have been completely lost without her. She, at times, was my only happiness and only comfort. I have cried more with that dog and told her things no one else in this world knows. She is my angel!
Bailee was Jeremy's dog that I have now adopted. She is part Lab part Pit (we think). Bailee really is a good girl. Although she is beyond stubborn and we have certainly had our moments Bailee Girl has a great heart and gives amazing kisses. She always has the biggest smile and wagging tale!



Day 28: Something that stresses me out

Ahh- well considering I'm the biggest worrier EVER there is a lot that stresses me out:

Money
Hubby's Student Loans
Being able to have children one day
A clean house
A clean car
Getting fat
Tennessee having a losing football season
The dogs shedding in my house
......You get the point!
By far the biggest is Money though! I mean who doesn't stress about this?!


Day 29: 3 wishes

I wish for a long healthy life with my husband, children and family all surrounding us

I wish to completely be the absolute best person I can be as a wife, a mother, a friend, a family member and servent to God

I wish to eventually move back to Tennessee, buy our first big pretty southern house, hubs to get into an amazing practice and for us to actually to get to "start" the rest of our lives- settled.

THE END!!

Be Back later on for Miscellaneous Monday!! Hope you all are having a fantastic start to the week- mine not so much- morning commute kicked by butt ONCE again




4 comments:

  1. I love your wishes and we have a lot of the same worries! I'm pretty sure talking about money gives me an ulcer. I hate it. Our dog is a lab mix, but we're pretty sure she's part pit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those wishes ;) I thing that everyone worries about money. Did I mention that your doggies are so cute! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that TN losing season is KILLING me too!!! They have to step it up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails