This is my journey through life as a newlywed, starting our new house, moving to a new city, all things crafty and decorating while still keeping it real in that little thing called life. This is my experience as I see it in a Southern Girls world. WElCOME!
So I'm thinking that we should both decorate this weekend. Then you can send me cute pictures and decorating ideas ;) Deal?! Our weekend is crazy busy, but I'm hoping tomorrow when my hubbs is off, I can get him to help me (one can dream right?).
Um I absolutely HEART the Christmas card girl!!!
ReplyDeleteSo I'm thinking that we should both decorate this weekend. Then you can send me cute pictures and decorating ideas ;) Deal?! Our weekend is crazy busy, but I'm hoping tomorrow when my hubbs is off, I can get him to help me (one can dream right?).
xoxo
I'm partial to the card, ha, but you know that! I love the pictures you chose. They look so good!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture choices. I still need to choose my pic!!
ReplyDelete