Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 23-Favorite vacation

MMKKK soo I kinda missed yesterday **oopps**

It was the first day back from vacay and I was just a little scattered brained for most of the day- no surprise really. Anywho this one is an EASY one hands down! DUH- my Honeymoon. Not just because it was my honeymoon but because it was the most AH-MAZING place ever! Luxury resort, all inclusive food, all inclusive drinks, amazing views and pools and room and EVERYTHING! I still am in aw over how wonderufl our trip was!



**We went to the Rivera Maya, Mexico- It's right outside Cancun and stated at the Palace Resorts!
Ours was the Moon Palace! Again- AH-MAZ-ING!

MMKKK Ready to go back now :)

THE END





5 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so beautiful...I want to go somewhere tropical right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! That's a gorgeous place. Where did you go??

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is absolutely beautiful! Like the others I'm dying to know where you went.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! It makes me want to go on a vacation right now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails